Submit Blog Post
Our mission is to generate fresh, immersive superbly written articles on MotorBikeDiaries.co.uk.
What is even more, MotorBikeDiaries.co.uk is continuously lookin for clever, brand new information from writers such as you.
Write for our site! MotorBikeDiaries.co.uk welcomes information. Provided you are considering in publishing for us, you need to fill out the form down the page.
Remember to upload pitches and completed articles or blog posts for consideration operating the form just below.
- Choice will be given to original coverage and analysis, but we will also consider commentary.
- Submissions really should range around 500 and 1000 words.
- We advocate 1st pitching ideas to us just before you prepare it!
- We anticipate work as a Word doc instead of a PDF.
- We encourage the usage of in-line links for acknowledging sources.
- Please publish your piece of writing or pitch only once. Never send it several instances!
Must I Prepare a Article Title?
That would be very good! We save the right to tweak it for s.e.o., design or just to make it more attention-grabbing. But if you want to propose one, that will make our task simpler.
Can you modify my blog post?
We are going to edit for content and clarity, doing our very best to keep your style. You will be able to review our edits before we publish.
Anything more I need maintain in mind?
Posts should be prepared in blog style, with simple passages and loads of white space. Including a few sub-headings is a great deal appreciated, and remember to use only a single space in between phrases!
Must I add a picture?
Indeed! Please do! You’ll get a great deal more viewers with a good visual!
What about my avatar?
The system makes use of your e-mail to catch your avatar from Gravatar, so make certain your image is uploaded there.
What must I do after I upload my piece?
When it runs, we sincerely hope you’ll be active in the commentary, getting back to visitors’ queries or thoughts.
We look ahead to your contribution!
Use The Following Form To Upload Your Contribution
Frequent Keywords Searched: